- Nate Silver, who demonstrated the power of statistics and taught us to base our predictions on more data and less talk.
- ” You can’t have a United States if you are telling some folks that they can’t get on the train.” – Bruce Springsteen
- Chris Christie, a Republican (yes, a Republican!) who showed everyone that it’s possible to put constituents ahead of politics.
- Chris Kluwe, who outspokenly and eloquently advocates for equal rights in a challenging place — the NFL.
- Joe Biden, who restarted his campaign’s momentum by taking Eddie Munster to the woodshed.
- Barack Obama – coolest president ever?
Random thoughts about technology, politics and the arts.